We have been renting our Hawaiian Inn condos since February 2004 – Rent with confidence!
We have several condos at The “Tropical” Hawaiian Inn Resort.
Hawaiian Inn is a family friendly institution in Daytona. I always hear from people who vacationed there as children and look forward to going back with their own children!!
This is the perfect location if you are looking for a clean and economical oceanfront location in Daytona. We offer clean, well equipped condos that will easily fit into everyone’s vacation budget. This is an oceanfront 1 Bedroom that sleeps 6.
– Balcony has 2 chairs and a table, so you can comfortably enjoy your coffee or cocktails while watching the sunrises
and dolphins from your private balcony.
This condo is a 3rd floor oceanfront unit with 2 Full Sized Beds and sleeper sofa to sleep 6. This unit does have a separate bedroom – with a door. Large oceanfront living room has full sized sofa – rocking chair – wall mounted TV – lends a comfortable place to relax and enjoy TV or that book you have been waiting to read. There is also a TV in the bedroom for your enjoyment – or another location to entertain the kids….. Enjoy fresh ocean breezes from your oceanfront balcony, let the sounds of the surf lull you to sleep. The kitchen is updated to provide additional storage and counter space for you.
• Bedroom has 2 full beds – TV with cable
• Sleeper sofa in Living Room – TV with cable
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cable TV
• Wi Fi in condos
• Linens Provided
• Kitchen Ware provided
- Add 3% if paying by: Paypal, Visa, MC or Discover
- Rates Include Cleaning and Tax
- Security Deposit of $200.
- Our Weekly rates are for Saturday to Saturday weeks
- Nightly rentals considered within 15 days of arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice until confirmed by our e-mail
- Security deposit required to book unit
- We prefer Security Deposit to be held on a credit card for the most timely return
- 50 % + Security Deposit due on booking
- 50% Required 1st of Month prior to arrival.
- All Rental Payments Due in USD - you are responsible for exchange rate difference